[Full remote] Digital Marketing & Social Media Content Manager – Internship
We are looking for an intern to work side by side with us to help build the best online presence. As a Digital marketing & social media manager intern, you will be taking ownership of creating content for our brand.
Through The Glass Paris is a team of photographers and videographers in Paris. We offer services in engagement, wedding & elopement. We also have another sister company called The Paris Elopement that focuses on planning elopements, intimate weddings here in Paris. Our mission is to deliver the best & unique wedding experience to all of our couples. Every photoshoot is personalized and caters to the clients’ preferences.
What your tasks consist of:
- Plan & manage our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Develop a content strategy based on analytics and market research
- Follow-up on delivery of content from copywriters
- Create an Influencer marketing plan
SEO & Content Optimization:
- Keyword studies and suggestions for new articles or updates
- Monitor and analysis of SEO/SEM campaigns, social media performance
- Ensure KPIs are met
- Participate in collaborations with influencers, vendor partners
- Support in the organization of our photoshoots
- Assist in recruiting/ training, or briefing our partners
We are looking for someone who is:
- Creative, dynamic, and pay attention to detail. You’re a team player with great analytics skills.
- You’re passionate about the digital world and love to create unique content, especially for Instagram Reels & Stories!
- You speak and write English fluently, and preferably French also.
- You’re doing a Bachelor or Master program in digital marketing or any related field
- It would be great if you already have at least one internship/experience in this sector
Type of contract: Internship, minimum 3 months. Full remote, preferably based in Paris