Is having a Paris elopement right for you?
As Paris Elopement Photographer & Videographer, we think you would agree with us that nothing really compares to Paris for your elopement wedding. Imagine getting away in a city rich with stunning architecture, delicious French food, and luxury art-de-vivre. Even the atmosphere here makes it absolutely magical! Ready for a dreamy and romantic elopement wedding in Paris, the capital of love and fashion?
“Breath Paris in, it nourishes the soul.”Victor Hugo
What is an elopement?
An elopement is an intimate, small wedding that focuses on your experience as a couple and really reflects your personality. This is a great alternative if you don’t feel like planning a big traditional wedding is for you.
Should I consider eloping in Paris?
Truth be told, the reason you want to get married with just the two of you is probably to avoid all the “to-do-lists”. For instance: finalizing the huge guest list, picking venues that would satisfy everyone, or the inevitable family drama. In a nutshell, you don’t want your wedding to become a stressful task when it’s supposed to be one of the happiest days of your life!
A Paris Elopement is the perfect alternative for an adventurous and extra wedding experience: love is ALL you need! Your elopement could be just with the two of you, or with a few of your closest family members and friends. Indeed, your elopement is all about YOU.
What are the perks of doing an elopement?
- You are free to do whatever feels the most authentic to you
- Opportunity to fully show your style and be 100% yourself
- More focus and attention on the details
- No need to please anyone except yourselves
- There won’t be an unnecessarily high budget dedicated to a traditional wedding (consider spending that for your honeymoon instead!)
After all, it’s your wedding day, your rules: you deserve to do what you two deeply desire only!
Some of our clients have a Paris Elopement first and then have a reception for their friends and family members back home. The couples we met from Asia usually have a huge traditional wedding back home. Hence, some have taken the opportunity to celebrate their pre-wedding photo and video shoots as an elopement. So they could exchange their vows with more intimacy and truly focus on the two of them.
How does a Paris elopement day look like?
The good thing is: the only rules are yours! Just do what feels most authentic and true to who you are as a couple. Here’s a sneak peek of how it could happen :
- The preparation: these precious moments of you getting ready before the ceremony because it already tells your love story. We love to do a special focus on detail photos (wedding attire, shoes, accessories, stationery, etc.)
- First look: the instant emotion as they see each other for the first time in their wedding attire.
- The ceremony: in a location of your choice. It could be celebrated by an officiant or self-solemnized with just the two of you.
- Romantic strolls: a photo session in various locations around the city. We’ll help you find suitable places according to your preferences. Some couples also opt for the possibility of having floral decoration. Not to mention, having a wedding cake, some Champagne or a romantic dinner/lunch to celebrate their special day in Paris.
How wil you help us with our Paris elopement?
Once you’ve booked your Paris elopement with us, we will spend time getting to know each other to really understand your vision. We will then be able to advise you on a wedding timeline and a personalized photo session itinerary.
Don’t you worry about posing: we’ll be there to guide you! Just get ready to have fun and enjoy your day at its best.
Do I need to hire a wedding planner for my Paris Elopement?
If you’re still stressed about it and don’t know where to start, keep in mind that having a wedding planner can really smooth things!
If you’re organizing from abroad, an experienced Elopement planner will save you precious hours. They already know the tricks and tips to avoid common mistakes and are used to coordinating the whole job with the other wedding vendors.
Little secret: We have a dedicated Paris elopement planning service with all-included packages or à-la-carte!
Is it legal to get married in France?
If you haven’t lived in France for a certain period of time, unfortunately, it is not possible to have a legal wedding here. However, most of our couples have their civil ceremony at home before or after their elopement, and then enjoy it as a symbolic ceremony in France.
Any wedding location recommendations?
We will always be here to advise you on a bespoke list of shooting locations, especially these hidden gems that no one’s heard about. That’s our little secret, ‘cause we all want our wedding to be somewhat unique, right? Check out the top 10 locations for the Paris photos!
Once you’ve booked your Paris Elopement with us, you’ll have access to our exclusive location suggestions guide (available only for our clients). Not to mention, we’ll stay available during the whole process to advise you on a personalized itinerary. Moreover, we’ll also give you overall guidance for the shooting.
Can you help us find the right vendors for our Paris elopement?
Absolutely! Besides personalizing your photo locations and timeline, we can also help you find suitable local vendors. For example: make-up and hair artists, florists, decorators and stationery, wedding dress rentals, transportation, etc. Let us know 😉